The Church of Scientology
of Orange County
It is with great pride we welcome you to our Church.
Since 1983, we have served a growing congregation extending from Yorba Linda to San Juan Capistrano. Today, we are honored to provide our help to every community of Orange County from our home in downtown Santa Ana.
Our Church realizes Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard’s vision that all Churches of Scientology become what he termed Ideal Organizations (Orgs). Ideal Orgs not only provide the ideal facilities for Scientologists on their ascent to higher states of spiritual freedom, but they also serve as a home for the entire community and a meeting ground of cooperative effort to uplift people of all denominations.
To that end, we share our Church and our numerous humanitarian and outreach programs with every group and individual dedicated to improving the quality of life throughout this county. More than ever, we look forward to working together to achieve our shared dreams of a drug-free, crime-free and flourishing future for all.
Our doors are open. Our help is yours.
Santa Ana’s eminent Performing Arts & Event Center building, today home of the Church of Scientology, was constructed in 1931 on ground already rich in local history. For it was just steps from this site, in 1869, city founder William Spurgeon surveyed the land from the bough of a sycamore tree and subsequently purchased 74 acres that would become Santa Ana.
On Saturday, June 2, city and state dignitaries joined thousands of Scientologists in downtown Santa Ana to dedicate the new Church of Scientology of Orange County.